Ответ  
Опции темы Поиск в этой теме Опции просмотра
Тема: Душевные Мотивы
  post #251   ---- вне форума
Ох уж эти Сказочники! Заклятый друг Иллюминатов Каменная попа форума За активное развитие форума  Старый 29.08.2011, 23:51
----
-
Меню действий Спам

Инфа о юзере
теперь оно в вконтактике)
  post #252  
Старый 30.08.2011, 03:34
Norm
Гость

Инфа о юзере
По умолчанию смотреть по порядку))

text

Things are getting harder and harder and harder Seems like I barely get by The days are getting shorter and shorter and shorter I just can't find enough time It's all around me The fear of failing It's all around me And I keep looking down at where I know I could be I don't want to hit the bottom I'm at the end of my rope Hanging from the last little bit of hope Feeling like I'm bout to lose control Maybe I should just let go I'm at the end of my rope Clinging to the only thing I know As long as there's something left to hold I won't let go I can still remember remember remember It was so easy to fly I thought I'd live forever forever forever Now I gotta fight to survive It's all around me Life's changing It's all around me But I just can't let it fall too far out of reach I don't want to hit the bottom I'm at the end of my rope Hanging from the last little bit of hope Feeling like I'm bout to lose control Maybe I should just let go

text

Your fingers were crossed Behind your back before you ever gave me a chanceBut now I have learned, to trust myself and I don't need anyone elseNo one's here to light the candleNo one's here to light the wayIt's something I will have to handleMy wayI've got to open up my eyesFind a way to kill the boredomWatch the time go by, Now its time for me to get mine.Out of room out of places to hideBacked up in the cornerI know I will stay aliveThe lights are still on and I am still here there's nothing left to fearA vision I've seen, A fire will burn no longer will I wait my turn.No one's here to light the candleNo one's here to light the wayIt's something I will have to handle my wayI've got to open up my eyesFind a way to kill the boredomWatch the time go by, now its time for me to get mine.Out of room out of places to hideBacked up in the cornerI know I will stay aliveStay aliveThis time its time for me to get mine.Out of room out of places to hideBacked up in the corner still I know I will stay alive.

text

Why don't you let me beLeave me aloneYou start a fire inside that I could never controlYou wanna see a reactionCome on and cut me downYou've gone as far as I'll goNow you're crossing the lineAnd I am letting you knowWell here's your reactionStand upI have had enoughWalk away before I finish what you startedFace to face I will put you in your placeEnd this game before I finish what you startedFace to face everything will changeYou planted the seedHow my anger has grownGot an feeling inside that I can't seem to controlYou wanna see a reactionCome on and cut me downYou've gone as far as I'll goNow you're crossing the line and I am letting you knowWell here's your reactionStand upI have had enoughWalk away before I finish what you startedFace to face I will put you in your placeEnd this game before I finish what you startedFace to face everything will change InsultAfter insult [9x]Stand upI have had enoughWalk away before I finish what you startedFace to face I will put you in your placeEnd this game before I finish what you startedFace to face everything will changeWalk awayEverthing will changeEnd this gameYou wanna see a reactionYou wanna see a reactionStand up
  post #253  
Старый 30.08.2011, 21:12
Norm
Гость

Инфа о юзере
I can't run, too dangerous to open the doorI can't hide, there's nowhere to go anymoreI got nothing to hold on to, can't break throughLivin' in the eye of the stormSo numb, surrounded by a violent forceInside, I'm fighting through a different warNeed something to hold onto, to get me throughLivin' in the eye of the stormWatchin' all of these dark cloudsWatchin' blue skies turn to greyWhen the lightning has struck groundAnd a million eyes start to rainWatchin' everything go downWatchin' everything wash awayLonely streets won't talk now Buddy, here's what they got to sayYou know we gotta be strongBut it's hard to hold onI can't run, too dangerous to open the doorI can't hide, there's nowhere to go anymoreI got nothing to hold on to, can't break throughLivin' in the eye of the stormSo numb, surrounded by a violent forceInside, I'm fighting through a different warNeed something to hold onto, to get me throughLivin' in the eye of the stormWatchin' over hearts breakin'Watchin' lovers turn to enemiesAll the memories fadin'We forget the ones we really needWatchin' evil men break dreamsWatchin' good intentions turn to greedThey're never satisfied takingwhat all their power just couldn't feedYou know we gotta be strongBut it's hard to hold onI can't run, too dangerous to open the doorI can't hide, there's nowhere to go anymoreI got nothing to hold on to, can't break throughLivin' in the eye of the stormSo numb, surrounded by a violent forceInside, I'm fighting through a different warNeed something to hold onto, to get me throughLivin' in the eye of the stormDid you get everything you wantedDid you get everything you wantedDid you get everything you wantedDid you get everythingI can't run, too dangerous to open the doorI can't hide, there's nowhere to go anymoreI got nothing to hold on to, can't break throughLivin' in the eye of the stormSo numb, surrounded by a violent forceInside, I'm fighting through a different warNeed something to hold onto, to get me throughLivin' in the eye of the stormLivin' in the eye of the stormWhoa, yeah
Этот пользователь сказал Спасибо за это полезное сообщение:
  post #254   zima вне форума
Контролируемая дура форума  Старый 01.09.2011, 13:21
zima
Говорун
Меню действий Спам

Инфа о юзере
заключительная ария из Онегига в исполнении Хвоостовского и Флеминг.
Это единственный дуэт, который этот очень сложный фрагмент не просто исполняют, но игают . В других дуэтах этот эпизод из-за сложности его исполнения обычно оставляет равнодушным зрителя.
А вот Хворостовскому и Флеминг удалось совершить это маленькое чудо))))))
Этот пользователь сказал Спасибо zima за это полезное сообщение:
  post #255  
Старый 02.09.2011, 13:27
Лютый Жолудь
Гость

Инфа о юзере
Эти 2 пользователя(ей) сказали Спасибо за это полезное сообщение:
---- (02.09.2011), СамкаБукваря (02.09.2011)
  post #256  
Старый 02.09.2011, 13:54
Norm
Гость

Инфа о юзере
По умолчанию второй куплетик ничего так, но таки проходнячок
Tonight, my head is spinningI need something to pick me upI've tried but nothing is workingI won't stopI won't say I've had enoughTonight, I start the fireTonight I break away,Break!Away from everybodyBreak!Away from everythingIf you can't stand the way this place isTake, yourself to higher placesOh ohAt night I feel like a vampireIt's not rightI just can't give it upI'll try to get myself higherLet's goWe're gonna light it upTonight we start the fireTonight we break awayBreak!Away from everybodyBreak!Away from everythingIf you can't stand the way this place isTake, yourself to higher placesOh oh ohIf you can't stand,The way this place isTake, yourself, to higher placesBreak!Away from everybodyBreak!Away from everythingIf you can't stand the way this place isTake, yourself to higher placesOh ohHigher places,Oh ohTo higher places,Oh ohHigher places,Take yourself to higher places

Последний раз редактировалось Norm; 02.09.2011 в 14:01.
  post #257  
Старый 02.09.2011, 13:57
Лютый Жолудь
Гость

Инфа о юзере
Пользователь, добавивший видео, не сделал его доступным в вашей стране... О_О
  post #258  
Старый 03.09.2011, 15:13
Norm
Гость

Инфа о юзере
По умолчанию не для слабонервных пожалуй, 10 из 10

текст

[Chorus:] (Let's watch it burn) [X2] Let's watch this city burn the world Let's watch this city burn From the skylights on top of the world Till there's nothing left of her Let's watch this city burn the worldMy body doused in ash with two empty cans of gas The only evidence they have is a police sketch of my mask And it's hard at times to ask if you can save my heart for last And it's hard to face the facts when the darkness fades to blackIt's not just make believe when they make me take a seat And they put amphetamines in the air and make me breathe So come on and grab your children look out for burning buildings And villains who pillage, they're killing by the millions And billions of people die for a lost cause So now I pray to my nation destroyed under god(Say it's the end of the world) All my battles have been won But the war has just begun[Chorus]The city looks so pretty, do you wanna burn it with me? Till the skies bleeds ashes and the fucking sky crashes They catch us with matches to ignite the flame And all the hopes of a teen deemed fucking insaneTake the pill In god we trust Go and kill God loves us As in life as in death Breathing till there is no breathI will not die in the night but in the light Of the sun with the ashes of this world in my lungs But who am I to say let's all just run away Go grab your saints and pray, we're gonna burn this world today.(Say it's the end of the world) It's the end of the earth We've been done since our birth[Chorus](Let's watch the city burn) [X2] The city looks so pretty, do you wanna burn it with me? The city looks so pretty do you wanna burn it with me The city looks so pretty do you wanna burn it with meWe use the trees as torches Do you wanna burn it with me Fill the streets with corpses Do you wanna burn it with me Watch the city fucking bleed Do you wanna burn it with me Bring the world to its knees Do you wanna burn it with me[Chorus x2]Let's watch it burn Let's watch it burn Let's watch this city burn the world

перевод

[Припев:] (Давайте посмотрим, как он горит) [2 раза:] Давате посмотрим, как этот город сожжёт мир, Давайте посмотрим, как этот город горит От городских огней на вершине мира, Пока ничего от него не останется... Давайте посмотрим, как этот город сожжёт мир!Моё обугленное тело рядом с двумя пустыми канистрами бензина. Единственное их доказательство - полицейский фоторобот моей маски. Временами трудно просить, если сердце можно спасти, И трудно смотреть правде в глаза, когда опускается кромешная тьма.
И это не просто выдумка, когда меня заставляют сесть. Они наполняют воздух амфетаминами и заставляют меня дышать. Давайте, берите своих детей, будьте настороже на случай горящих зданий И мародёрствующих злодеев - они убивают за миллионы. Миллиарды людей умирают за гиблое дело, Поэтому сейчас я молюсь своей нации, уничтоженной властью бога.(Скажите: Это конец света!) Я выиграл все свои битвы, Но война только началась.[Припев]Город кажется таким красивым. Вы хотите сжечь его вместе со мной? Пока чёртовы небеса не начнут кровоточить пеплом и не обрушатся... Они ловят нас, когда мы спичками разжигаем пламя, И все подростковые надежды кажутся чёртовски безумными.
Прими пилюлю! Мы верим в бога! Иди и убивай! Бог любит нас, И в жизни, и в смерти. Дышите, пока не кончится дыхание...
Я умру не ночью, а при свете Солнца с пеплом этого мира в моих лёгких. Но кто я такой, чтобы говорить это? Давайте все просто сбежим! Так хватайте своих святых и молитесь, сегодня мы сожжём этот мир!(Скажите: Это конец света!) Это конец Земли, Мы загублены с самого рождения...[Припев](Давайте посмотрим, как город горит) [2 раза:] Этот город такой красивый, Ты хочешь сжечь его вместе со мной? Этот город такой красивый, Ты хочешь сжечь его вместе со мной? Этот город такой красивый, Ты хочешь сжечь его вместе со мной?Мы используем деревья в качестве факелов. Ты хочешь сжечь его вместе со мной? Наполним улицы трупами. Ты хочешь сжечь его вместе со мной? Посмотри, как чёртов город кровоточит! Ты хочешь сжечь его вместе со мной? Поставь мир на колени! Ты хочешь сжечь его вместе со мной?[Припев: 2 раза]Давайте посмотрим, как он горит! Давайте посмотрим, как он горит! Давайте посмотрим, как этот город сожжёт мир!
  post #259  
Старый 04.09.2011, 10:14
Norm
Гость

Инфа о юзере
Well I can't stand to look at you now
This revelation's out of my hands
Still I can't bear the thought of you now
This complication's leaving me scared
Stay when you think you want me
Pray when you need advice
Hey keep your sickness off me;
Tryin to get through
Blame all your weakness on me
Shame that I'm so contrite
Hey keep your fingers off me;
Why can't I get through?
You think you have the best of intentions
I cannot shake the taste of blood in my mouth
[Chorus:]
(Hey) I keep on thinking that it's
(Hey) all done and all over now You keep on thinking you can save me, save me
(Hey) My ship is sinking but it's
(Hey) all good and I can go down
You got me thinking that the party's all over
Well I can't stand to be with myself
This liberation's seemingly rare
And I can't stand the taste of your mouth
This sublimation's out of my hands
You stay 'cause you think you want me
Pray when you need advice
Hey keep your sickness off me;
I'm tryin to get through
Shame you could take this from me
Pain on an empty mind
Hey keep your fingers off me;
Why can't I get through?
(Hey) all done and all over now
You keep on thinking you can save me, save me
(Hey) all good and I can go down
You got me thinking that the party's all over
Lay down
Just stay down
Lay down, because I'm tryin' to get through
Say what you want, but you're not gonna win this time
Take what you want, but just leave me alive
Say what you want, but you're not gonna win this time
Take what you want, but just leave me a life
(Hey) all done and all over now (whoa)
You keep on thinking you can save me, save me
(Hey) all good and I can go down (whoa)
Still you believe that we can start it all over
Lay down
Just stay down
Lay down, because they party's all over
Lay down
Just stay down
Lay down, because I'm tryin' to get through
Этот пользователь сказал Спасибо за это полезное сообщение:
  post #260   Мирддин вне форума
Наряд на волшебный пендель Заклятый друг Иллюминатов Оскоромившимся с Pussy-Riot  Старый 04.09.2011, 13:55
Мирддин
齊天大聖
Меню действий Спам Отправить сообщение для Мирддин с помощью ICQ Отправить сообщение для Мирддин с помощью Skype™

Asleep

Инфа о юзере

Пролетели дниФокусы моиСтранные для всехОбрели успехИ не ало летСвой храня секретДраматичный яПредложил сюжетПрипев:Что ж, фокусы - ложьВзрослые знают умыВсе же для нихТайны мои необъяснимыПросят они: "Нас обмани,Чуда хотим видеть мы"Выхожу из тьмыНо в один моментУжаснётся светЛишь узнав о томЧто подвохов нетПрипев.
Разгадки фокусов, увыВесьма банальныМушкеты с порохом и смертиВсе реальныПрипев.

Добавлено через35 минут

Добавлено через1 час 11 минут

Блаженны нищие духом, ибо их есть НЕЛЬЗЯ
Совесть придумали злые люди, чтобы она мучила добрых.
Пинок под зад - сулит восторг полета

Последний раз редактировалось Мирддин; 04.09.2011 в 12:11.
Ответ