Гость

Инфа о юзере

Добавлено через4 минуты
  post #552  
Старый 22.10.2012, 18:22
Norm
Гость

Инфа о юзере
Cool calm and all collected?Try hide that hate from hereLet go pass by unaffected?For what reason you choose /to never exposeResolute in denying emotionsIt’s there weather like it or notLash out hun make it atrociousOne shot! / show for what you lackSpill your guts now don’t hold it back C`mon bring it on and let me feel itI want that teenage rampage, mayhem and outrageC´mon scream it out til´ I believe itWe need that front page outrage alright-make it bleed between the lines Cold..Cold calm and disconnectedFine line between heaven and hellToday determines tomorrowYa all get just what I say/ we saidLet go give in to the momentLash out in a violent displayMy time, your time to go whenRise up/ Show for what you gotReady to burn then rip it out C`mon bring it on and let me feel itI want that teenage rampage, mayhem and outrageC´mon scream it out til´ I believe itWe need that front page outrage alright-make it bleed between the lines
  post #553  
Старый 23.10.2012, 15:29
Norm
Гость

Инфа о юзере
Your heart is a cityYour eyes are a fixtureThe mind tells a storyWith ten thousand picturesWe stumble upon itFell through the ceiling tilesWe drew up a landscapeWe climbed down a ladderCarved out a memoryTo follow the patternAnd now on a clear glass wallI can see my faithYou know it’s never too lateOh, if you’re hearing thisI must have made it throughOh, when the clouds are burnedOpen up my windowI see the sky's still blueA vision is a portraitA palate of colorsWe swim in an oceanWith blindfolded loversAnd now that I’ve found my sideOh, I finally realize that it was there the whole timeOh, if you’re hearing thisI must have made it throughOh, when the clouds are burnedOpen up my windowI see the sky's still blueI see that the sky is still blueOh, if you’re hearing thisI must have made it throughOh, when the clouds are burnedOpen up my windowI see the sky's still blueOh, if you’re hearing thisI must have made it throughOh, if you’re hearing thisI see the sky's still blue
  post #554  
Старый 23.10.2012, 18:45
Лютый Жолудь
Гость

Инфа о юзере
Этот пользователь сказал Спасибо за это полезное сообщение:
  post #555  
Старый 25.10.2012, 08:51
Norm
Гость

Инфа о юзере
Стрелка
Clock is ticking while I'm killing timeSpinning all around nothing else they can do to turn it backBreaking partnership in this crimeRipping up the past, condescending smileTime to forgetThe fall of my truthTime to forgetOur ways of our truthCome and tease meClock is ticking while I'm still in timeCan't you turn it back?Stop the cycle set me free, run awaySilence sneaking around my pathWrap the rope off me, feeling like we'll flyFeeling like we'll flyTime to forgetThe fall of my truthTime to forgetOur ways of our truth(2x)
Эти 2 пользователя(ей) сказали Спасибо за это полезное сообщение:
  post #556  
Старый 25.10.2012, 12:25
Norm
Гость

Инфа о юзере
I believe that you are falling from the surface(i know that it's true)You can see the sun shining on the others(that's all you can do)Nothing you did, nothing you saidNever meant a thing at allAll you can do is run for your lifeFrom the fire that brings you downTrying to find a way, living in the shadowsFeel it comes for you surrounded by a shadowTake my hand i'll lead you all through the darkness(that's all i can do)You will dream away, never understand it(it's like i can't get it through)Nothing you did, nothing you saidNever meant a thing a allAll you can do is run for your lifeFrom the fire that brings you downTrying to find a way, living in the shadowsFeel it comes for you surrounded by a shadowMaybe one day you'll see, the way to find all you ever needThen i'll come for you to rescue youYou will survive in the shadowsIn the shadows... I'll find a way in the darkNever thought i'll fall back to the startThe shadows are fading awayCause i'm gonna make, make it throughTrying to find a way, living in the shadowsFeel it comes for you surrounded by a shad
  post #557  
Старый 25.10.2012, 21:22
Лютый Жолудь
Гость

Инфа о юзере
не помню выкладывал ли, но всё равно жоска и в тему к надвигающейся игре))
  post #558  
Старый 28.10.2012, 17:25
Norm
Гость

Инфа о юзере
Last day of the rest of my lifeI wish I would've known, Cause I'd have kissed my mama goodbye I didn't tell her that I loved her, how much I cared Or thank my pops for all the talks and all the wisdom he shared Unaware, I just did what I always do Everyday, the same routine, before I skate off to school But, who knew that this day wasn't like the rest? Instead of taking a test, I took two to the chest Call me blind but I didn't see it coming Everybody was running, but I couldn't hear nothing Except, gun blasts it happened so fast I didn't really know this kid though I sit by him in class Maybe this kid was reaching out for love Or maybe for a moment he forgot who he was Or maybe this kid just wanted to be hugged Whatever it was, I know it's because We are, We are, the youth of the nation We are, We are, the youth of the nation We are, We are, the youth of the nation We are, We are, the youth of the nation Little Suzy, she was only twelve She was given the world with every chance to excel Hang with the boys and hear the stories they tell She might act kind of proud but no respect for herself She finds love in all the wrong places The same situations, just different faces Changed up her pace since her daddy left her Too bad he never told her she deserved much better Johnny boy always played the fool He broke all the rules so you would think he was cool He was never really one of the guys No matter how hard he tried often thought of suicide It's kind of hard when you ain't got no friends He put his life to an end they might remember him then You cross the line and there's no turning back Told the world how he felt with the sound of a gat We are, We are, the youth of the nation We are, We are, the youth of the nation We are, We are, the youth of the nation We are, We are, the youth of the nation Who's to blame for the lives that tragedies claim No matter what you say it don't take away the pain That I, feel inside I'm tired of all the lies Don't nobody know why? It's the blind leading the blind I guess that's the way the story goes Will it ever make sense? Somebody's got to know There's got to be more to life than this There's got to be more to everything, I thought exists!
  post #559  
Старый 29.10.2012, 12:47
Norm
Гость

Инфа о юзере
"Fire! The great devourer and the bringer of progress! Horseman of the Apocalypse and cleansing gift of the inferno! Ending of all! Beginning of all! Undying circle, heart of the phoenix, harbinger of change!
Anger, fury, rage and ireSet the far, wide world on fire!Flaming hand of life and deathCatch ablaze my very breath!"
SelectCopy: "I recognized the picture from Armory's 2007 release. It's an image created by Steve Goad called Phoenix Reborn."Track number fourteen of Two Steps from Hell's newest Album: Illumina, released 12.7.2010. Description by Thomas Bergersen: "This stunning sequel to "Dreams and Imaginations" takes you on a journey through a seamless fusion of acoustic and electronic elements. Featuring 33 tracks, "Illumina" offers warm, elegant and beautiful music played by some of LA's best string players and vocalists. Mixed at Thomas' new studio at Remote Control, this release will surprise you, and inspire your imagination. "Illumina" will elevate your soul. Sit back and enjoy a different side of Two Steps. "
  post #560  
Старый 29.10.2012, 22:21
Лютый Жолудь
Гость

Инфа о юзере
Ответ