Опции темы Поиск в этой теме Опции просмотра
Тема: Душевные Мотивы
  post #501  
Старый 05.08.2012, 19:23
Norm
Гость

Инфа о юзере
Стрелка 1080p однако
Hey ey ey yeah, Hey ey ey yeah, Hey ey ey yeahHey ey ey yeah, Hey ey ey yeah, Hey ey ey yeahJohnny Cash and dvr, Jack Daniels, NasCarFacebook, Myspace, iPod, Bill GatesSmith and Wesson, MRA, FireWire, ?Dime Back, Topac, Heavy Metal, Hip hop(I am) what you fear most, (I am) what you need(I am) what you made me, (I am) the American dreamI'm not selling out, I'm buying inI will not be forgotten, this it my time to shineI've got the scars to prove it, only the strong surviveI'm not afraid of dying, everyone has their timeLike never favorite weakness, welcome to the prideDisneyland, White House, JFK and Micky MouseJohn Wayne, Springsteen, Eastwood, James DeanCoca Cola, Pepsi, Playboy, Text meNFL, NBA, Brett Favre, King James(I am) the American dream, (I am) living the dream(I am) what you fear most, (I am) anarchyI'm not selling out, I'm buying inI will not be forgotten, this it my time to shineI've got the scars to prove it, only the strong surviveI'm not afraid of dying, everyone has their timeLike never favorite weakness, welcome to the pride(Since the dawn of time only the strongest survived, I will not beForgotten)Welcome to the prideHey ey ey yeah, Hey ey ey yeah, Hey ey ey yeahHey ey ey yeah, Hey ey ey yeah, Hey ey ey yeah(Only the strong survive)Hey ey ey yeah, Hey ey ey yeah, Hey ey ey yeahHey ey ey yeah, Hey ey ey yeah, Hey ey ey yeah(Welcome to the pride)I will not be forgotten, this it my time to shineI've got the scars to prove it, only the strong surviveI'm not afraid of dying, everyone has their timeLike never favorite weakness, welcome to the pride
Эти 2 пользователя(ей) сказали Спасибо за это полезное сообщение:
  post #502  
Старый 12.08.2012, 22:14
Лютый Жолудь
Гость

Инфа о юзере
Этот пользователь сказал Спасибо за это полезное сообщение:
  post #503  
Старый 18.08.2012, 01:00
Norm
Гость

Инфа о юзере
Стрелка
Under the stairs and beyond your horizon There lives a creature that wants to be free Under your skin and beneath the dark water There ascends a shining light secretly Ah there is blood on the horizon Ah and the flood comes in from the sea Ah and a storm behind your eyes and Ah there is no one left to see Me Stay where you are don't give way to your hunger Shivering you stand there, it makes you yearn For what lies hidden a phantasmagoria Follow the light and you'll never return Ah there is blood on the horizon Ah and the flood comes in from the sea Ah, and a storm behind your eyes and Ah there is no one left to see Me

Последний раз редактировалось Norm; 18.08.2012 в 07:42.
Эти 3 пользователя(ей) сказали Спасибо за это полезное сообщение:
Визирь (18.08.2012), Мирддин (18.08.2012), СамкаБукваря (18.08.2012)
  post #504  
Старый 18.08.2012, 20:21
Лютый Жолудь
Гость

Инфа о юзере
With lyrics:Smiling faces ever so rare...
Эти 2 пользователя(ей) сказали Спасибо за это полезное сообщение:
Вольга (18.08.2012), СамкаБукваря (19.08.2012)
  post #505   Вольга вне форума
Старый 18.08.2012, 22:34
Вольга
Говорун
Меню действий Спам Отправить сообщение для Вольга с помощью Skype™

Curious

Инфа о юзере
Япошки молодцы, не первый раз вижу это видео и всегда нравится.
  post #506  
Старый 19.08.2012, 10:38
Лютый Жолудь
Гость

Инфа о юзере
у них еще несколько хитов есть, в том числе "We will rock you"
  post #507  
Старый 21.08.2012, 16:22
Norm
Гость

Инфа о юзере
Стрелка
They told me lies, 'bout all the birds, the bees, and butterflies.'bout some dude watching us beyond the sky.I said he don't mean nothing, no he's crap to me, they call it blasmophy,They tell me lies, 'bout how were made and where we go and when we dieThat some dude watching us beyond the sky.the classroom full of kids they laughed and clapped at me, the futures slapped to me.Is there really anybody out there?I said no... but it seems unclear...Girl I look at you, and question what I learn at school.We won't believe the fools at all, girl you know you're beautiful.Must be somebody out there created you...Dreaming of the movie stars, seems they left the best 'til last,Must be somebody out there created you...They told me stats. But they were based on words but not be mentioned facts,the kinda shit that make you not relax...The crap the teachers showed me, started questioning... see I was testing them.Is there really anybody out there?I said no... but it seems unclear...Then I look at you, and question what I learn at school.We won't believe the fools at all, girl you know you're beautiful.Must be somebody out there created you...Dreaming of the movie stars, seems they left the best 'til last,Must be somebody out there created you...I dont know the things that they told me are true...I do know im happy that i found you...Changing the stories, out for the glory,We won't believe the fools...I dont know the things that they told me were true...I do know im happy that i found you...Changing the stories, out for the glory,We won't believe the fools...We won't believe the fools at all, girl you know you're beautiful.Must be somebody out there created you...Dreaming of the movie stars, seems they left the best 'til last,Must be somebody out there created you...We won't believe the fools at all, girl you know you're beautiful.Must be somebody out there created you...Dreaming of the movie stars, seems they left the best 'til last,Must be somebody out there created you...
  post #508  
Старый 22.08.2012, 13:55
Norm
Гость

Инфа о юзере
Стрелка
What do you want from me? Just let me breathe a littleWhat do you want to see? Me ni mieru mono?What do you want to believe? Still nothing can settledHold on your words you say It's no goodNani wo motome soshite nani wo ukeireru?Futatsu ni hitotsu!! Boku ni wa mada sore ga I don't knowTonari de warau kimi waHey Liar, Hey LiarWhat do you think of living without me?Hey Liar, Hey LiarNani ga uso de dore ga shinjitsu?Must be a dream I see marude deja vu no youTrying so hard to know inside of youStaring your eyes to feel kono omoi ga todoku youni toNegau kedo risou to wa urahara So coldTonari de hohoemu kimi...Hey Liar, Hey LiarAre mo kore mo uso jya mouI'm tired, so tiredWhat do you think of living without me?There is nothing left to bleedMy heart can't take this anymoreHey Liar, Hey LiarWhat do you think of living without me?Nee Liar, Oh yea LiarTodomaru koto wa muimi??
Эти 3 пользователя(ей) сказали Спасибо за это полезное сообщение:
Лютый Жолудь (22.08.2012), Мирддин (22.08.2012), СамкаБукваря (22.08.2012)
  post #509  
Старый 22.08.2012, 18:25
Лютый Жолудь
Гость

Инфа о юзере
настоящая австралийская музыка
  post #510   ---- вне форума
Ох уж эти Сказочники! Заклятый друг Иллюминатов Каменная попа форума За активное развитие форума  Старый 22.08.2012, 22:23
----
-
Меню действий Спам

Инфа о юзере
ярко выраженный север)Ну а это легонькое
Ответ